- 02.28.2014: Early Childcare, Executive Functioning, and the Moderating Role of Early Stress Physiology. Berry D, et al. (2013) Developmental Psychology..
- 02.20.2014: Antepartum and postpartum saliva: normative values in women and correlations with serum. Hampson, E, et al. (2013) Biology of Sex Differences.
- 02.10.2014: Spouses’ Cortisol Associations and Moderators. Papp, LM, et al. (2013) Family Process.
- 01.28.2014: Poverty and Awakening Cortisol in Adolescence: The Importance of Timing in Early Life. McFarland, M, Hayward, MD (2013) Society and Mental Health.
- 01.24.2014: Sex-specific effects of mindfulness on romantic partners’ cortisol responses to conflict and…. Laurent, H, et al. (2013) Psychoneuroendocrinology..
- 01.15.2014: Dr. Granger to present Spit Camp workshop at Purdue University.
*Salimetrics provides this information for research use only (RUO). Information is not provided to promote off-label use of medical devices. Consult full text of article.