Schedule a FREE Saliva Collection Workshop at YOUR University
Making Salivary Bioscience Better
Confidence comes from sharing knowledge on high-quality scientific approaches to research. The Saliva Collection Workshop is a practical, no-cost workshop provided by Salimetrics to researchers at their local university with the goal of improving participant and collection method compliance for research studies. Better Methods. Better Research.
Based on a solid foundation of Salivary Bioscience Research, this seminar provides a knowledgeable overview of the methods and techniques that maximize the opportunity for a successful study. The Salimetrics team shares best practice, efficiencies and scientific explanations for why specific methods produce better quality results than others. The Workshop presentation is followed by open-discussions and Q&A, where researchers are encouraged to share questions. Train your team in an accepting format.
The Saliva Collection Workshop is designed to support experienced and new investigators, project coordinators, core lab associates and graduate students.
- The Biology of Salivary Bioscience
- How Biology can contribute to better data
- Choosing The Right Biomarkers / Analytes for Your Study
- Stress, Sleep, Inflammation, Obesity, Fertility, and Reproductive Development
- Common Study Sampling Designs for:
- Cortisol, Alpha-Amylase, Melatonin, and Other Analytes
- Collection Techniques, Participant Compliance, and How it Affects Your Data
- How to achieve the best possible participant compliance
- Maintaining sample integrity through collection, storage, and lab processing
- Hands-on saliva collection practice
- Q&A and One-On-One Discussions